We are in the Maestrazgo
A beautiful part of the Iberic mountains
Also close you can visit the Bergantes River, a beautiful canyon where you can enjoy a swim in natural clear pools or sunbathing on the giant rocks that line this canyon.
For those with interest, the local area is rich in Templar heritage with Templar Churches in Castellote and Bordon or the spectacular remains of a Templar Castle positioned on top of the mountain range that overlooks the village Castellote.
If you are tempted by Spanish tradition there are many Festivals throughout the year in our many neighboring villages, Alcorisa, Alcañiz and Calanda where the Route de Tambor begins with drum playing processions and parades an amazing experience indeed.
We are also very close to Alcañiz Motorland Race Track situated approximately 30 minutes away.
How to get to us
From ZARAGOZA and REUS Airport
- REUS Airport is connected to many Northen European and English airports, such East Midlands, Manchester, Liverpool, Stansted, Glasgow, etc.
- Zaragoza airport receives flights from Stansted airport five days a week.
We provide free transfer from Reus and Zaragoza aiport for the 7 day retreats.
Contact us and we'll pick you up for free.
From Barcelona Airport
- Direct bus from Barcelona Airport Terminal 1 to Calanda, which is 15 minutes away from Physionatural.
- During Winter, there are fewer daily buses, please check this train timetable:
- From Barcelona airport take a R2 train to Barcelona Sants Station (1 train every half and hour).
- Then from Barcelona Sants Station take a train to Caspe, from where we'll pick you up free of charge.
Contact us, and will advise you with your travel arrangements and pick you up from Calanda or Caspe for free.