Your privacy is important to us. We take the security of your information seriously and have policies and processes in place to ensure it remains safe.
This policy explains:
- The personal information that we collect and how we collect it.
- Why we collect the information.
- How we use your personal information.
- How we keep your data confidential and secure.
- How to contact us about your data.
Physionatural Wellness Centre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What personal information we collect and how we collect it
To provide our service to you, we require your name and in some cases your medical history.
When you make an enquiry or contact us through our website concerning a reservation or to contact us for further information regarding our services and retreats, we will collect the following information about you:
- Email Address.
- Optional information you can supply: postal address, postcode, telephone, gender, date of birth.
- There is also an optional free-text field for you to add any additional information.
- This data is temporarily stored and then deleted from the website.
When you book a retreat we will then collect the following personal information using a paper form submitted by email:
- Contact information: email address, contact address, telephone number.
- Gender and date of birth.
- Payment information: credit or debit card.
- Flight information.
- Health conditions that we need to be aware of to ensure you have a safe and pleasant stay.
- Travel Insurance, to help you with any problems in this respect.
- Next of kin contact information.
- Dietary requirements, allergies and intolerances etc.
Additional information we collect at the retreat.
- Passport or identity card information (paper only).
Why we collect your personal information
We only collect and use your personal information which is needed to ensure:
- You can receive the information that you request from us.
- You can book your retreat.
- You can enjoy your retreat experience safely.
- Identification and security at the retreat.
- To comply with legal and financial obligations.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for specific reasons.
We use your email address to respond to your enquiry, confirm your booking, to make any necessary arrangements for your retreat and for any follow-up, post-retreat.
We use the data you supply about your health issues during your stay at the retreat to ensure your health and safety and to personalize your retreat. In an emergency we would share this information with a suitable medical professional only. Next of kin information is stored during your stay for emergency purposes only.
We do not share your personal contact details with transfer companies, with transfer to airport or bus station fulfilled by Physionatural staff.
We are obligated by Spanish law to supply data on all guests who check-in to the retreat, which is why we collect some personal information. We do not hold this data electronically at the retreat.
We also use personal data for internal evaluation and to plan and evaluate marketing activities.
We will not add your name to our mailing list for newsletter and marketing purposes unless you specifically agree to this by:
- Adding your name and contact details to our mailing list on our website or social media pages.
- Writing your name and email address on our opt-in list at the retreat.
- Ticking the box to consent to receive emails from Physionatural Wellness Centre and Retreats on our website or any of the forms that we supply.
If you add your name to our mailing list we will use your data for marketing purposes, including, but not restricted to, communication about Physionatural Retreat activities, special offers and promotions. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also call us at the retreat (contact details below). There is an “unsubscribe” option on every marketing email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, we may use information held about you to provide you with information about other products and services which we offer, which we feel may be appropriate to you by email, telephone, post or other means.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU by Physionatural Wellness Centre.
Once you have finished your retreat we have processes in place to safely discard all your personal data that we no longer need or are obligated (legally or financially) to keep.
How we keep your personal data confidential and secure
We work to high standards of data confidentiality and security. Our staff have a duty of confidentiality to keep your personal data private.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Access to all data is restricted to the staff who need access to it to be able to fully respond to you. This includes email accounts, databases (including booking reservation system) or spreadsheets and medical conditions.
- All electronic data records are password protected and passwords are changed regularly.
- We adhere to a standard PCI policy for debit and credit card information.
- Access to personal data supplied on paper is also limited to the people who need to see it and it is stored in locked cupboards.
- When we no longer need to store your data, we will destroy it appropriately and securely.
- If you require more information on this please contact us (details below).
Your information rights
You have the right to request details about the information that we hold about you. You can request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you by writing to us at the bellow address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You also have the right to request that we erase your personal information, restrict, move, copy, transfer or object to use it.
To make enquiries or to exercise these rights, please contact us (details below).
How long do we keep your personal information?
Unless longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we only hold your personal information on our systems for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy.
How to contact us about your data
If you have questions about what data we hold about you, wish to correct, change or delete personal information, or require more information about our Data Privacy please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: Land line: 978723180, Mobile: 636013355. International code: 0034.
By letter: Physionatural Wellness Center, El Martinete s/n, 44564 Mas De Las Matas, Teruel, Spain.